3 March 2007

Bonjour!

No, my picture has not been superimposed on this photo of the Eiffel Tower…

I ACTUALLY WENT TO PARIS!

Ok, let me start from the beginning.
The main reason you haven't heard from me in so long is that I have been working insane amounts of hours at the restaurant for the past two months-- on top of the roughly 36 hours a week I watch Lyvi-- so needless to say I've been pretty run down.

However,

I made up for all of it by taking myself on a city break to Paris! My friend Tara and I were in serious need of some leisure time, and we found a RIDICULOUS deal on the internet for an overnight Paris holiday. I had just worked a weekend of doubles and was able to pay for the flight and hotel with tip money I had been saving up. I was looking forward to my first Wednesday off in a while, and I wasn’t going to be watching Olyvia on Thursday (half term) so...why not spend my two days off in France?

On Tuesday we decided to go, on Wednesday we went, and on Thursday we came home!

Such is the life of a painfully fabulous jetsetter… ; )

For a whole album of pictures from the trip, click here!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home